Sunday, April 11, 2010

aaaaaaaaand we're back.





god... this one took a while, huh?

Sorry I've been missing from the internet for so long my friends.
As much as I loved drawing and blogging and communicating with all you, my online friends, some times my day job demands all my attention. We had to deal with a crisis and things were...
uhm... weird.

I do not like to talk about my job much. I do not feel it defines me. Not like being an "artist" does.
(I still feel weird calling myself that).

"So, Leo" you ask "what about Angela?".
"You had to deadl with this crisis together, didn't this bring you closer".
Yeah, sure, my dear readers. Very close.
She considers me "her best FRIEND"! UGH!!!!

gimme a moment...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!


ok... I'm better now.
he he

BUT!
I DO have some good news!

I completed my first minic0mic!
An honest to god minicomic!
By me!
Oh boy!
and yes! the imaga at the top of this blog is the cover!

It's based on my life. It's about my love for my Angela.
I don't know if I'll EVER find the courage to show it to her :S

and I don't know i'll sell it or anything... I dunno who this works.
I guess there are these companies with the fake superheroes (you know batman, spiderman etc) but I don't know if this is their thing. They may ask me to change stuff and add more action or whatever.

BUT HEY! I COMPLETED MY FIRST MINICOMIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment